Align T-REX 450 PRO 3GX Super Combo KX015080 Instruction:
- Brand new redesigned 3GX represents a new generation of multi function flybarless system. The dramatically improved performance will create immediate impact on any enthusiasts.
- 3GX is currently the smallest and lightest flybarless system on the market. Two ports to directly connect Spektrum and JR satellite receivers, along with full support of Futaba's S-BUS system.
- Based on the 3G FL760 manual setup process, the 3GX can be setup in a few minutes through a simple process. In addition, the 3GX can support all of the CCPM swashplate system currently on the market including 90, 120, 135, and 140 degrees swashplates.
- Graphical illustrated instruction on the computer setup software directs the user through a step by step setup process, allowing for quick setups without omitting any steps.
- Support Bluetooth connectivity. With the soon to be released Bluetooth connectivity kit, 3GX can be programmed wirelessly from a PC. Eventually there will also be smartphone apps allowing live adjustments to 3GX without powering down.
- With 3GX's built in Align RCE-G600 governor function, no external governor is needed to reduce electronic wire clutters.
- A library of pre-configured 3GX settings specifically available for T-Rex series of helicopters, allowing pilots to achieve the most optimal setup for their helicopters.
- Three levels of flight mode is available on the 3GX to provide different feels from beginners to advanced pilots.
- Custom parameters have been opened up in 3GX to allow pilots to fine tune numerous settings for swashplate and rudder. Settings export feature allows custom settings to be shared amongst friends.
- 3GX utilizes brand new gyroscope sensors of the highest specifications when compared to other flybarless systems currently on the market, allowing it to be used under harsh conditions. Dual axis plus rudder sensor dramatically improves swashplate and rudder correction precision compared to last generation 3G. This is clearly noticeable in stable hover as well as highly aerobatic routines.
- Suitable for helicopter of all class from 200 to 700, glow engine or electric powered. The superior vibration resistant characteristic is evident even when mounted with harder double sided mounting tape.
- 3GX utilizes 16 bit processor which is 4 times faster than previous generation, along with a completely re-written firmware. The result is a dramatic stability improvement from previous generation, with stability that rivals a flybarred helicopter, yet posses explosive agility.
- With built in pirouette compensation function, 3GX is able to stabilize the helicopter on a fixed point during pirouetting maneuvers. Pirouetting flips type of maneuvers are easily accomplished with precision.
- 3GX's rudder control is similar to the high end GP-780 gyro in that rudder sensitivity is catered specifically for the helicopter's rudder response characteristics, allowing consistent rudder feel even under high speed conditions. This excellent control feel will allow pilot of all skill levels to experience the perfect integration between 3GX and helicopter.
- Additional peripherals planned for the 3GX includes 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis magnetic compass, and GPS positioning system. While the commonly available position hold gyro system utilizes only 6 sensors, 3GX’s total of 10 sensors ensure positioning of helicopter with superior accuracy, providing the ultimate solution for aerial photography or other special purposes.
Align T-REX 450 PRO 3GX Super Combo KX015080 Features:
Incorporating the new generation 3GX flybarless system, with enhanced pirouetting compensating routine, and optimized stability for smaller helicopter. Together these features enable smaller helicopters to have control feel that resembles its flybar counterpart.
Newly improved low wind resistance specialized flybarless rotor head assembly, with reduced distance between rotor head and frame, effectively lowering the CG for better 3D performance.
- Improved side frame design, with dedicated 3GX mounting location. 3GX can be placed in between frames, or behind anti-rotation guide, resulting in clean wire management and improved aesthetics.
- Unibody main shaft and servo mount, with modified side frame connecting points, simplifying servo replacement and improving ease of maintenance.
- Brand new MX series high efficiency brushless motor, with heat sink style casing and built in cooling fan, effectively increase heat dissipation during operation, improving power output.
- Longer battery mounting plate with integrated ESC mount. Not only is the battery mount more rigid, the battery can be shifted based on its dimension for better CG. In addition, the screw count has been reduced to minimize assembly and maintenance time.
- High efficiency tail shaft drive design, dramatically reduce power loss associated with belt driven system, and at the same time increase power output.
- Vertical rudder servo mount design moving the CG closer to center, improving agility during 3D maneuvers.
- Unique opposing weighted tail blade grips effectively increase rudder and gyro performance, for superior tail locking and higher precision.
- New aerodynamic canopy with paint scheme resembling the T-Rex 600E Pro, perfectly matched to the helicopter frame to create aesthetic perfection.
Align T-REX 450 PRO 3GX Super Combo KX015080 Specification:
- Operating Temperature:-10~60 degree
- X and Y axis Operating Angle Range:-300~+300 degree
- Z axis Operating Angle Range:-600~+600 degree
- Size:36.5x25.2x15.6 mm Size
- Weight11g Weight
- Supports Wide/Narrow Bandwidth Digital and brushless servos
- Spektrum and JR Satellite antennas support (Replaces original factory receiver)
- Futaba S.BUS system support
- Built in governor function
- Maximum working voltage:8.5V
- Compatible with 1024/2048 resolution Spektrum receivers
- Supports 90/120/135/140 CCPM swashplates
- Field setup without the use of a PC
- Compatible with 2 to 5 blades rotor heads
- Support up to 6 servos
- Automatic servo type recognization
- Length: 635mm
- Height: 230mm
- Main Rotor Diameter: 710mm
- Tail Rotor Diameter: 158mm
- Motor Drive Gear: 15T
- Main Drive Gear: 150T
- Autorotation Tail Drive Gear: 106T
- Tail Drive Gear: 25T
- Drive Gear Ratio: 1:10:4.24
- Weight(w/o power system): 530g
- Flying Weight: Approx. 640g
- Color carton:27.3x10x6.6cm
- Outer carton:56x31x28cm ,24sets/ctn
- T-REX 450 PRO 3GX Kit Set X1 set
- 3GX Flybarless System X1 set
- 325D 3G Carbon blades X1set
- RCE-BL35X 35A Brushless ESC X1
- 450MX Brushless motor(3400KV) X1
- DS410M (Metal Gear)Digital servoX3
- DS520 Digital servoX1
Radio transmitter and electronic equipment required for assembly:
1.Transmitter(6-channel or more,helicopter system)
2.Receiver(6-channel or more)
4.11.1V 3S Li-Po 2000~2300mAh batteryX1
Frequently Asked Questions
Worldwide Free Shipping (shipping fee & delivery time)
What are my payment options?
We can accept PayPal and all the major credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, Diner's Club and EnRoute.
Why buy from us?
- Professional Supports: Our company has a professional team to solve technical issues. We fly RC Helicopters and RC Airplanes. We run all kinds of RC Cars and RC Tanks. Our technical team has been solving all kinds of issues for years. We know RC Items and we are willing to help you.
- We deal with manufacturers directly: Most vendors in RC Hobby Industry only deal with distributors. However, we order items directly from manufacturers. Therefore, we provide extra services that other vendors can’t provide. For difficult technical issues, we can contact the manufacturers to solve them. For the issues that can’t be easily solved, we can ask the manufacturers to repair the items. Hard to find a part you need? No problem, we can order the parts you need from the original manufacturers along with our other orders and provide them to you as cost prices
- Better Return Policy: Some vendors charge a extra “restore fee” and won’t return your original shipping fee if you return an item, but we don’t. There is no restore fees and the original shipping fee is refundable. As long as the item in the same condition as you received, you could get a full refund when you return the item you orders.
- Guaranteed Pre-Test: We only deal with large manufacturers with good reputations in the RC Hobby industry. The items from them are tested before delivering to us. We also test all the functions and check if they woke well before shipping to our customers to make sure the items we sell are all in good conditions.
- Secured checkout. Our websites secured by GeoTrust SSL certificates are providing 256 bit encryption thereby offering the highest level of encryption and security possible. This means you can rest assured that communications between your browser and our website servers are private and secure.
Who's my local carrier?
Australia Australia Post Brazil Correios Bulgaria Bulgariain Post (bgpost.bg) Canada Canada Post Chile Correos (correos.cl) Cyprus Cyprus Post Danmark Danmark Post (postdanmark.dk) Finland posti.fi France Chrono Post (chronopost.fr) Germany DHL Germany Greece ELTA (elta.gr) Hungary Magyar Posta (posta.hu) Iceland Iceland Post (postur.is) Ireland An Post (anpost.ie) Italy Poste Italiane (poste.it) Japan Japan Post (japanpost.jp) Latvia manspats.lv Lebanon Lebanon Post (libanpost.com.lb) Luxembourg P&T Luxembourg (pt.lu) Maldives Post Maldive Post Malta Malta Post Mexico Correos De Mexico (correosdemexico.gob.mx) New Zealand New Zealand Post (nzpost.co.nz) Norway Posten (Posten.no) Nigeria Nigeria Post (nipost.gov.ng) Poland Poczta Polska Portugal CTT (ctt.pt) Qatar Qatar Post (qpost.com.qa) Romania Romania Post (posta-romana.ro) Russia Russian Post (russianpost.ru) Singapore Speed Post (speedpost.com.sg) South Africa South African Post Office (postoffice.co.za) South Korea Epost (epost.go.kr) Spain Correos (correos.es) Sweden Posten (posten.se) Switzerland Swiss Post (swisspost.ch) Turkey PTT (ptt.gov.tr) United Kingdoms (UK) Royal Mail United Status (US) USPS (usps.com)
What are Reward Points and How to Use Them for Order Discounts?
What are Reward Points
You will get 1 Reward Points if you spend $1 USD on our website. The Reward Points will be given to your account in our website automatically after your order is shipped. Reward Points can be used to get order discount. 30 Points = $1 USD.
How to Check My Reward Points
Please login your account and the you can see your reward points in your account:
You can click the "My Points" link to see how you get or use the reward points
How to Use the Reward Points for Order Discounts?
First, you need to login in your account and then you can use the reward points at the "Shopping Cart" page
You will see the order discount after you type the reward points you want to use and click the button:
What's your Return Policy
What if my order is damaged during the shipping process?
Our products are well-packaged to withstand damage during shipping. We double-box many items, and refuse to carry products that are easily damaged during shipping. If an item looks damaged or parts are missing, you may conveniently request replacement parts by contacting us within 7 days after you receive the parcel. We will make every effort to help you obtain the necessary replacements as quickly as possible at no extra cost to you. If the item damaged badly, we could give you a full refund after you return it back to us.
What if my item damaged after a crash?
We understand RC Items, such as RC Helicopters, Airplanes and Cars can be damaged by a crash. We could offer you the replacement parts for the damaged one as manufacturer cost prices if you order the item from us. We also provide a repair service for our customers. If we couldn’t repair it by our technical team, we could help you return it to the original manufacturer for repair. We only charge the replacement parts at cost prices, plus shipping fees.
Do I need to pay taxes or duty?
We will not charge any taxes or duty for international orders. However, your country’s Custom might charge you taxes or duty. Our shipping department is very experienced with international shipping. We always mark our parcels as gifts and lower the custom price. According to our records, 97% our customers won't be charged any duty. If your Custom is charging duty for the item you ordered from us, please contact us and we will help you lower the duty that you need to pay.
We Don't Store Your Credit Card Information
After you click the "Submit My Order" button, you will be transfered to the payment process companies's checkout pages to finish the payment. The payment process companies: PayPal, Google Checkout, 2Checkout are the top companies in the industry with top security methods to protect your information. You will type your credit card information at their checkout pages. It's very safe to make payments.
We use 256 bit SSL Secured Connection to Protect Your Personally Information
We take every precaution to protect our users' information. When you send sensitive information (such as your address, email, passwords) to us via our order form, that information is encrypted and protected with Geotrust SSL, the current industry-standard encryption protocol.
When you are on such an SSL-protected page, a picture of a closed lock appears at the bottom or top of some Web browsers. At other times this lock appears open. Another way to tell if you are on a secure page is to look at the address or URL of the page. (Look in the address box or right-click on the page and select "Properties".)
RC Helicopter Buying Guides
Not Sure How to Select a RC Helicopter? We have some good buying guides for you:
Do you have a Reseller Program that accepts Wholesale, Affiliates and Drop Shipping?
Yes, We do. We are the Official Seller of more than 100 RC Hobby manufacturers in the world. We would like to help other people get into the RC Hobby business and we currently accept Wholesale, Affiliates and Drop Shipping. For details of our reseller program, please go to this page:
If you find a lower price, we can beat it for you. Please send us the seller's product price, shipping fee to your location to us. Please be advised, the seller's product must be available to sell on the seller's website