Skyartec WASP V4 BELT 250 CNC 6 Channel RC Helicopter Metal Version (Without Transmitter and Receiver)
TThis brand-new (FC) CNC WASP V4 BELT 250 helicopter has been researched sucessfully.it's concepted to be a high performance,ease of control, stable, durable, and lightweigh helicopter.It adopts CCPM control component metal swashplate,metal tail rotor gear box set,belt driven system and professional gyro,which ensure the helicopter react fast on any kind of 3D acrobatic flying courses and flight stability.furthermore,our new SKYARTEC's WASP V4 BELT 250 is equipped with high quality CNC alloy rotor head/frame.
This WASP V4 BELT 250 should be the perfect choice for both the beginners and experts due to its compact size,stability,and agility.Also,it has a great advantage that is: it is suitable for indoor,outdoor,backyard and stadium flying.In addition. It can be flown easily near the ground,and is highly damage-resistant.so don't hesitate to choose this item.
Skyartec WASP V4 CNC 6 Channel Helicopter Features
- Adopts CCPM control component , metal swashplate,tail rotor and Belt driven system, professional gyro, which ensure the helicopter react fast on any kind of 3D acrobatic flying courses and fllight stability
- High quality CNC alloy rotor head dopts Light weight,Ultra tough Carbon Fiber side board
- Using alloy tail boom
- Can fly in skyway, backward, and 3D aerobatic
- CCPM mixing control system and collective pitch structure
- 120 degree CCPM system provides precise movement if comparing with the traditional mechanical mixing since there are less linkage/push-rod in the helicopter and weight is greatly reduced mproved blades give superior lift. Their pop off design gives extra protection in case of heavy landing
- Bell-heller mixing greatly increase the sensitive of the whole helicopter, which provide good aerobatic responds
- The autorotation landing system, made of high quality one-way bearing, maximally protects your helicopter from damage
- Hard, Light weight ABS Blades
- Brand new design for the structure
- Improved battery support that holds the battery firmly, and can also be adjusted to suit your balance of flying
- Tail rotor driven by belt provide stable flight and low noise
- NO TAIL Motor - Tail Rotor driven by Belt with Servo Controlled Rudder like Gas-Helicopter No need to worry about burning tail motors
- Separate main shaft and main gear reduce repair time and noise
- Weight is a key to a EP helicopter, lightened skid set, main gear, main frame and canopy reduce the load of whole helicopter
- Easy to fly and more stable lifting
- Provide excellent performance outdoor and indoor
- Tail blade adopt flameout landing system
- Newly Designed Rotor Head gives better control
- Extreme smooth control and stable flight
- Precise controlling and hovering
- Digital Proportional Motor Speed Control
- Suitable for Indoor/Outdoor/Backyard/Stadium
- Using the Ultra tough Carbon Fiber and Aluminum Alloy materials, the Helicopter does have very strong structure. In addition, the main rotor blades are using top quality ABS Blades , which is extremely light and not easily break
- Best choice for Beginner - Advanced hobbyist
Skyartec WASP V4 Specification:
- Main Rotor Diameter: 470mm
- Length: 460mm
- Flying Weight: 330g
- Driven System: Skyartec 4500KV Brushless Motor
- Gyro: Skyartec Head Lock (not included)
- Servo: 3X Skyartec 8g + 1X Skyartec 5g (not included)
- ESC: Skyartec 18A
Battery: Skyartec 11. 1V 900mAh Lithium Li-Po (not included)
- 1 x WASP V4 Belt 250 Assembled Kit CCPM
- 1 x Color Fiber Canopy
- 18A brushless speed controller
- 4500 KV brushless motor
- 1 x Transmitter(7-channel or more,helicopter system)
- 1 x Receiver(7-channel or more)
- 4x Servos
- 1 x 11.1V 900mah LI-PO Battery
- 1 x Balance Charger
Frequently Asked Questions
Worldwide Free Shipping (shipping fee & delivery time)
What are my payment options?
We can accept PayPal and all the major credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, Diner's Club and EnRoute.
Why buy from us?
- Professional Supports: Our company has a professional team to solve technical issues. We fly RC Helicopters and RC Airplanes. We run all kinds of RC Cars and RC Tanks. Our technical team has been solving all kinds of issues for years. We know RC Items and we are willing to help you.
- We deal with manufacturers directly: Most vendors in RC Hobby Industry only deal with distributors. However, we order items directly from manufacturers. Therefore, we provide extra services that other vendors can’t provide. For difficult technical issues, we can contact the manufacturers to solve them. For the issues that can’t be easily solved, we can ask the manufacturers to repair the items. Hard to find a part you need? No problem, we can order the parts you need from the original manufacturers along with our other orders and provide them to you as cost prices
- Better Return Policy: Some vendors charge a extra “restore fee” and won’t return your original shipping fee if you return an item, but we don’t. There is no restore fees and the original shipping fee is refundable. As long as the item in the same condition as you received, you could get a full refund when you return the item you orders.
- Guaranteed Pre-Test: We only deal with large manufacturers with good reputations in the RC Hobby industry. The items from them are tested before delivering to us. We also test all the functions and check if they woke well before shipping to our customers to make sure the items we sell are all in good conditions.
- Secured checkout. Our websites secured by GeoTrust SSL certificates are providing 256 bit encryption thereby offering the highest level of encryption and security possible. This means you can rest assured that communications between your browser and our website servers are private and secure.
Who's my local carrier?
Australia Australia Post Brazil Correios Bulgaria Bulgariain Post (bgpost.bg) Canada Canada Post Chile Correos (correos.cl) Cyprus Cyprus Post Danmark Danmark Post (postdanmark.dk) Finland posti.fi France Chrono Post (chronopost.fr) Germany DHL Germany Greece ELTA (elta.gr) Hungary Magyar Posta (posta.hu) Iceland Iceland Post (postur.is) Ireland An Post (anpost.ie) Italy Poste Italiane (poste.it) Japan Japan Post (japanpost.jp) Latvia manspats.lv Lebanon Lebanon Post (libanpost.com.lb) Luxembourg P&T Luxembourg (pt.lu) Maldives Post Maldive Post Malta Malta Post Mexico Correos De Mexico (correosdemexico.gob.mx) New Zealand New Zealand Post (nzpost.co.nz) Norway Posten (Posten.no) Nigeria Nigeria Post (nipost.gov.ng) Poland Poczta Polska Portugal CTT (ctt.pt) Qatar Qatar Post (qpost.com.qa) Romania Romania Post (posta-romana.ro) Russia Russian Post (russianpost.ru) Singapore Speed Post (speedpost.com.sg) South Africa South African Post Office (postoffice.co.za) South Korea Epost (epost.go.kr) Spain Correos (correos.es) Sweden Posten (posten.se) Switzerland Swiss Post (swisspost.ch) Turkey PTT (ptt.gov.tr) United Kingdoms (UK) Royal Mail United Status (US) USPS (usps.com)
What are Reward Points and How to Use Them for Order Discounts?
What are Reward Points
You will get 1 Reward Points if you spend $1 USD on our website. The Reward Points will be given to your account in our website automatically after your order is shipped. Reward Points can be used to get order discount. 30 Points = $1 USD.
How to Check My Reward Points
Please login your account and the you can see your reward points in your account:
You can click the "My Points" link to see how you get or use the reward points
How to Use the Reward Points for Order Discounts?
First, you need to login in your account and then you can use the reward points at the "Shopping Cart" page
You will see the order discount after you type the reward points you want to use and click the button:
What's your Return Policy
What if my order is damaged during the shipping process?
Our products are well-packaged to withstand damage during shipping. We double-box many items, and refuse to carry products that are easily damaged during shipping. If an item looks damaged or parts are missing, you may conveniently request replacement parts by contacting us within 7 days after you receive the parcel. We will make every effort to help you obtain the necessary replacements as quickly as possible at no extra cost to you. If the item damaged badly, we could give you a full refund after you return it back to us.
What if my item damaged after a crash?
We understand RC Items, such as RC Helicopters, Airplanes and Cars can be damaged by a crash. We could offer you the replacement parts for the damaged one as manufacturer cost prices if you order the item from us. We also provide a repair service for our customers. If we couldn’t repair it by our technical team, we could help you return it to the original manufacturer for repair. We only charge the replacement parts at cost prices, plus shipping fees.
Do I need to pay taxes or duty?
We will not charge any taxes or duty for international orders. However, your country’s Custom might charge you taxes or duty. Our shipping department is very experienced with international shipping. We always mark our parcels as gifts and lower the custom price. According to our records, 97% our customers won't be charged any duty. If your Custom is charging duty for the item you ordered from us, please contact us and we will help you lower the duty that you need to pay.
We Don't Store Your Credit Card Information
After you click the "Submit My Order" button, you will be transfered to the payment process companies's checkout pages to finish the payment. The payment process companies: PayPal, Google Checkout, 2Checkout are the top companies in the industry with top security methods to protect your information. You will type your credit card information at their checkout pages. It's very safe to make payments.
We use 256 bit SSL Secured Connection to Protect Your Personally Information
We take every precaution to protect our users' information. When you send sensitive information (such as your address, email, passwords) to us via our order form, that information is encrypted and protected with Geotrust SSL, the current industry-standard encryption protocol.
When you are on such an SSL-protected page, a picture of a closed lock appears at the bottom or top of some Web browsers. At other times this lock appears open. Another way to tell if you are on a secure page is to look at the address or URL of the page. (Look in the address box or right-click on the page and select "Properties".)
RC Helicopter Buying Guides
Not Sure How to Select a RC Helicopter? We have some good buying guides for you:
Do you have a Reseller Program that accepts Wholesale, Affiliates and Drop Shipping?
Yes, We do. We are the Official Seller of more than 100 RC Hobby manufacturers in the world. We would like to help other people get into the RC Hobby business and we currently accept Wholesale, Affiliates and Drop Shipping. For details of our reseller program, please go to this page:
No FAQ found
Please wait a few seconds to load our RC Hobby Community System. You can easily ask & search questions, share ideas or report problems by our community System